This certification will provide health care providers and students the knowledge on how to deliver the core cardiac rehabilitation components according to ICCPR’s consensus statement on cardiac rehabilitation in low-resource settings.
The International Council of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (ICCPR) brings together national cardiac rehabilitation associations from across the globe to establish cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation, and to support both low-to-middle and high-income countries to establish and augment, respectively, programs of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation (adapted to local needs and conditions) to ensure broader access to these proven services.
Special thanks to Prof Julie Redfern, Prof Robyn Gallagher and Prof Sherry Grace for this joint initiative! SOLVE-CHD is extremely pleased with this extraordinary international outreach!
Congratulations to the 22 scholarship awardees from 9 countries, including Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal and Pakistan!
- Ana Paula Delgado Bomtempo Batalha, Brazil
- Mohammad Mehdi Hadavi, Iran
- Mega Febrianora, Indonesia
- Hamidreza Roohaza, Iran
- Masoumeh Sadeghi, Iran
- Dr. Adan Shabbir Ali Qazi, Pakistan
- Dr. Saleha Shah (PT), Pakistan
- Umbreen Azhar, Pakistan
- Kiran Amir Ali Amir Ali, Pakistan
- Mariya Jiandani, India
- Priya Chockalingam, India
- Juan Sarmiento, Colombia
- Jorge Lara Vargas, México
- Abdul Hayee, Pakistan
- Qurat ul ain Mohtasim, Pakistan
- Paulina Lizbeth Rodriguez, México
- Be Kim Leong, Malaysia
- Khushboo Bhatt, India
- Eduardo Alfonso Leyva Valadez, México
- Amar Rana, Nepal
- Anjali Zende, India
- Narayan Subedi, Nepal
Hear about what Dr Priya Chockalingam from Cardiac Wellness Institute thought about the ICCPR CRFC Scholarship opportunity