Our leveraged funding has continued to grow since our establishment in 2020. Our Investigators, Post-doctoral Research Fellows and HDR students have secured a total of $15.4 million additional funding through competitive NHMRC investigator grants, category 1-3 grants and scholarships.
- Prof Julie Redfern, Modernising cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention of heart disease, NHMRC L2 Investigator Grant – $2,872,000
- Prof Adrienne O’Neil, NHMRC EL2 Investigator Grant – $1,570,000
- Dr Karice Hyun, NHMRC EL1 Investigator Grant – $129,041
- Dr Emma Thomas, Improving equity, access and quality of cardiac rehabilitation services, NHMRC EL1 Investigator Grant – $655,150
- Prof Gemma Figtree, Innovative solutions towards reducing heart attacks- beyond classical risk factors, NHMRC L2 Investigator Grant – $2,029,302