Cardiac Rehabilitation Video Competition
Tell us about your cardiac rehabilitation work in a creative way!
Purpose: an opportunity for everyone working in cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention to explore their creative and artistic side to communicate the work/research to wider audiences. Engage more people to understand and get involved in cardiac rehab research/clinical work.
- applicant must be a SOLVE-CHD Network member (sign up here),
- video must not exceed 2 minutes,
- video is available in the correct format via an external link (e.g. YouTube) and
- video must be about cardiac rehabilitation/secondary prevention (e.g. a typical clinical day at your Rehab Centre, your research project in relevant fields, emerging problem patients are facing in their cardiac rehab journey)
Selection criteria: The SOLVE-CHD executive committee will assess submission based on the following criteria:
- Does the video leave you inspired and curious?
- Does the video clearly communicate in a language that is appropriate to a non-specialist audience?
- Is the video engaging and creative?
- Is the video well presented?
1st Prize: $500
2nd Prize: $250
People’s Choice Award: $250
Video making workshop to be held early Feb 2023 (watch this space…).
Outcome Notification: March/April at SOLVE-CHD Project Showcase
Winning videos will be featured on SOLVE-CHD website, newsletter and social media platforms (and our Partners’ platforms)
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org