Cardiac Rehabilitation Video Competition
Tell us about your cardiac rehabilitation work in a creative way!
Purpose: an opportunity for everyone working in cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention to explore their creative and artistic side to communicate the work/research to wider audiences. Engage more people to understand and get involved in cardiac rehab research/clinical work.
- applicant must be a SOLVE-CHD Network member (sign up here),
- video must not exceed 2 minutes,
- video is available in the correct format via an external link (e.g. YouTube) and
- video must be about cardiac rehabilitation/secondary prevention (e.g. a typical clinical day at your Rehab Centre, your research project in relevant fields, emerging problem patients are facing in their cardiac rehab journey)
Selection criteria: The SOLVE-CHD executive committee will assess submission based on the following criteria:
- Does the video leave you inspired and curious?
- Does the video clearly communicate in a language that is appropriate to a non-specialist audience?
- Is the video engaging and creative?
- Is the video well presented?
1st Prize: $500
2nd Prize: $250
People’s Choice Award: $250
Submit your video by Monday 13th March (extended deadline) by completing this form
Video making workshop to be held early Feb 2023 (watch this space…).
Download our resources pack, video making/editing tips & check out our YouTube channel for example videos
Outcome Notification: March/April at SOLVE-CHD Project Showcase
Winning videos will be featured on SOLVE-CHD website, newsletter and social media platforms (and our Partners’ platforms)
For more information email us on email@example.com